Friday, July 1, 2011

Day Two Saigon

Hi everyone. Nothing is as easy when you aren't on your home computer! I uploaded some pics from my camera to use in this blog and now can't find them on the drive. Oh well...Words without pictures. Not as much fun. And now that I've wasted so much time trying to do this, I've pretty well lost interest.

I will just touch base and say that all is well. I am laying low at the hotel today. I was up at 4:30a.m. and have enjoyed studying, breakfasting and visiting. I will continue in that vein but will change the verb to lunching and dinnering when the time comes.

Yesterday we met up with Katie when we arrived and enjoyed our first day in Saigon. I went out on my own to have a foot massage to make sure I keep the blood flowing. Their idea of a foot massage includes legs, head and shoulders. It was wonderful. One full hour of delightful relaxation for $14. The price has gone up!

 I keep hearing my Cathie's voice to drink lots of water so I am heeding the call.

We travel tomorrow to our ministry location, the reason for our being here.That is why I am resting now. Lots of time to be a tourist afterwards.

It's lovely to be here. There have been many changes and it is definitely a new Vietnam. Good changes. Good people.

Bye for now...Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment