Sunday, June 12, 2011

Put On Your High Heeled Sneekers...

   

Have you ever?
Well, I've never!
But I have now.
Yup, high heeled sneekers from Brazil.
Funny thing though, my dear Clarissa has never heard of the famous song.
But we did step out and have a great party yesterday.
I forgot to change and was wearing my Vietnamese rubber sandals.
Such a fashion plate I am.
We had 16 of us yesterday together for a bbq.
Unfortunately, I had given the maid a day off so I didn't get much of a chance to take pics.
We had our new friends from Brazil, a new friend from Germany (not shown) and some tried and true old friends from ANCF.
It was fun.
The weather cooperated.
It was a great mix of good food and lovely people.
Let the summer party season games begin!


2 comments:

  1. Dear Linda, I loved your post! Yesterday was a very special day for us and as I said to you on Facebook we are very grateful for the invitation and for caring! Thank you for all! God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete