Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's All About the Family


Cousin Kristin and Sophia
We have returned from Danae and Danny's wedding in Washington.
Sophia and Laura went down early with us.
We had adjoining rooms in the hotel.
We were soon joined by aunties and cousins and uncles and Great Grampas.
They just kept coming. 
A large percentage had never yet met Sophia.
She really got in to the groove and had a good taste of what it means to belong to a LARGE family.
We had a lovely time.
I was busy doing other things so I don't have that many photos to share.
Facebook is the place to view all the lovely wedding photos.
What was very special to me was introducing Pa Troy to his great grandaughter.
I am now home again and separated from all my extended family.
I miss them.
I'm thankful for the time we had!


Arms full of love
Sophia and Mackinley love being cousins
Getting acquainted

I love my Daddy!
















1 comment: