Sara, Gina, Laura
I have to say that Laura has been our inspiration from the very beginning. She is the reason I started blogging and I've heard of others that have gotten their nerve to start up because of her. Becks, you have blogging super powers and have mentored us into our current status. Thank you, honey.This is going to BE FUN!!!!
P.S. This picture is a year old and you know how daughters get frustrated with mothers who post pictures of them. I just don't have that many of them together as we all live in different geographical locations. Last June we were together in Canmore and the mountain area is called The Three Sisters. Can you believe I didn't get a picture of them there???? What was I thinking? Well, I did think it but it doesn't mean that things always work out...This one was taken last January when Sara and Laura spent time at Gina's place.

No comments:
Post a Comment