Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Day Dinner at All Nations





Welcome to the new and improved All Nations Christian Fellowship. 2008 was the "Year of the Building" and this is the result - a new outside package that keeps the weather out. Now we can get back to our real business - keeping the people in. We decided to host a Christmas dinner for anyone who didn't have a place to go this year (like us). We had twenty people and we feasted on turkey, ham and salmon. It was the first western Christmas for our Vietnamese friends. It was a really special day. The photos were taken by Alan and Doris. I am holding little Olivia. Joe brought his little dog Toby. It was a real family day.

































Judy, Huong, Tho and Linda

3 comments:

  1. I just found out about this. That is so cool. Great idea. I am glad you did this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the church looks great! I hadn't seen it all finished yet. What a nice change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The church looks fantastic! I can't believe all the snow you guys got!

    ReplyDelete