Friday, December 26, 2008

Cozy Christmas Eve

Christmas comes but once a year!
For all the young families, now you know why.
It's a lot of work!
But oh, so worth it.
This was our first Christmas with no children with us since we had Sara in 1973.
Bob and I enjoyed a quiet evening on Christmas Eve.
Christmas Day we teamed up with Larry and Judy and made dinner for twenty.
It was a very lovely event held at the church for those who didn't have family nearby.
I think we may have started a new tradition.
We had salmon, turkey and ham and all the trimmings.
It was YUMMY.
We had a great time.
What did you do????

Bob cooked us some salmon and steak for our meal.
For those of you who didn't get snow I am sharing the wealth. We had enough and to spare!
Hope you all had a blessed Christmas. We all have our stories to tell, don't we?

2 comments:

  1. Your Christmas snowy home looks so cozy and inviting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you decorated for Christmas and your choice of how to spend Christmas Day!

    I was able to eat a bit of the feast on Christmas Day at my parents with my sis & her fam... the Diclectin having calmed the nausea mostly.

    MISS U!!!

    ReplyDelete