Sunday, September 7, 2008

This little piggy went to market

Okay, this picture doesn't do it justice. I needed to take a video of this little piggy because it had flashing red eyes. I kid you not. This was the first course of our ten course meal in celebration of Jayden's first birthday. We had everything from shark fin soup, crab, lobster, abalone, scallops, salmon, quail and My Lord only knows what else. In another room of the restaurant there was a celebration for a ninety year old Chinese woman. I can attest to being the only blonde woman in the whole place. I'm used to that. We enjoyed our Vietnamese friends. There were about sixty in attendance. What did you do on your first birthday? I've seen pictures and I do believe I was in a proper highchair with a homemade birthday cake that I got to delve into. Maybe Grama made ham?













Grama Tho and Birthday Boy Jayden













Cousin Kaitlyn with David and Diana

3 comments:

  1. Wow, they were blinking...as in lightbulb style eye-balls? That little piggie is too much. Yesterday I saw a soup bowl for sale with a cartoon pig drawn on it and "Cutie Pig" written all around him in English. I personally would rather be a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, as in lightbulb style eye-balls. Thanks for commenting, cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't let Sophia see this post! She will be greatly disapointed with her soon to come meager party, haha!

    ReplyDelete