
Let's face it. I don't want to bore you with blogs on "all about me" but a person has to be careful what she writes about. I can't make this a gossip column. I'm the church bulletin lady and I wield power already. I love sharing about my friends but I am discreet at the same time. I found this picture. I don't know how discreet it is. And you wonder why Bob loves going to Vietnam? I think I'm much sexier and much more talkative. And I don't smoke.
The reason I started this blog was because of the inspiration I got from Laura so just in case I've never linked you to her you can find her at:
http://www.pearsonality.blogspot.com
Gina also has a Flicker account where she posts pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9mpasstravel/
They feature the joys of my life and you can see current pics of the babies.
I have located my Fijian sisters today who have been trapsing around Las Vegas since last week so I am going to visit them this evening. I have a surprise for them.
Bob brought home some health bars that taste like fig newtons without the newtons. They are labeled vegan. I am not vegan. I just finished one but hope to wash it down with some Indian curry. If you want some health bars visit our church. They are only one of several random items for sale as we continue to fund raise for our building project. You can also buy socks or liners for your BBQ. We have it all. The best was the chocolate sticks. The garden gloves were a hot item also. We have no turtle doves for sale. We don't want to risk having our tables turned over by an upset Jewish rabbi.
Lovely Linda,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful blog!! You are such a talented lady, you definitely have a gift.
I must agree with you, the bars Ernest brought home, need to be washed down. Ernest is insisting we all eat them, and he is the only one who likes them. I am not, and will never be a vegan, who cares of they are healthy.
I will not see you before I leave for Australia. We would love to get together with you before school goes back in. Whenever I am at your lovely home, I feel like I have gone away. We can stay up late, laugh, and EAT!!!!. I'll wear my elastic waist pants.
Love you Linda
Susana
Oh that last line made me laugh!!! you're great. i love you! can't wait to hang out tonight ;-)
ReplyDelete