Monday, January 9, 2012

The One Thing

I started this year with the Scripture in mind - "One thing have I desired of the Lord and that will I seek after...To behold the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in His temple."
The One Thing!!!!!!
The one thing compounds immediately in the Scripture - to behold His beauty and to inquire of Him.
The desire leads to seeking, the seeking leads to finding and the finding leads to a million and one other things that proceed from the heart of God.
His Beauty is Everywhere.
He's the One who sets the oaks to whirl and the sea to roar and the stars to shine.
You cannot put a cork on Life Itself.
Sometimes I feel like a whirling oak.
There are not enough hours in the day to fulfill the heart's quest.


Here's a snippet.
Do you know with the technology that we have today there are so many new ways to connect?

Last night Sophia and I connected with Hannah and Rachel in California and we had a little aRt class on  Facetime. This all led to a sleepover at Grama's house and a wonderful morning of painting at the aRt desk in Grama's little room. We included our friend Lynne and showed her our projects on line.
One thing leads to the other and before you know it another morning has passed.
It's a good thing!



1 comment:

  1. Your "Little Orphan Annie" looks very happy with her endeavours! Perhaps our two little "gran's" can enjoy water colour painting together with their Gramma's sometime!

    ReplyDelete