Good grief, I can't begin to keep up with my lovely daughters blogs. I'm so impressed and proud of them. If you haven't seen them lately, do visit. Just click on the links at the right of my blog. They are both managing two blogs apiece. Very creative. My third daughter is busy with 14 clients in her design business, so even though she hasn't been blogging she has DEFINITELY been creating.
The other day I thought I would stop into the smallest thrift store in town to look for sewing notions to feed Gina's new habit. Wouldn't you know it?? They had the cutest display in the window - all in black and white. I got totally sidetracked and ended up picking up all sorts of new things to add to my dressing room for display. One of the things was a proverbial little black dress. I didn't pay attention until I got home and saw that it was actually in my size. I shouldn't tell, but I think I just found what to wear for an upcoming event in California!
The other day I thought I would stop into the smallest thrift store in town to look for sewing notions to feed Gina's new habit. Wouldn't you know it?? They had the cutest display in the window - all in black and white. I got totally sidetracked and ended up picking up all sorts of new things to add to my dressing room for display. One of the things was a proverbial little black dress. I didn't pay attention until I got home and saw that it was actually in my size. I shouldn't tell, but I think I just found what to wear for an upcoming event in California!

No comments:
Post a Comment