I just returned from dropping Gina and Sam and Lola at the airport at dark thirty this morning.
We had a whole lot of good times here in the Ridge!
We basked in the afterglow of Sophia's harvest party in the gazebo, visited the pumpkin patch, played at the park, had Taco Tuesday, played dress up and had hours of fun romping in Grampa's garden. There is something about being cousins that you cannot replicate. It's a God given internal knowing that you are family. The kids were pro stars when it came to playing nicely together. It's hard to say goodbye!
Here's a snippet of our time together...
Crazy hair Grama looks tired.
Perhaps I am.
Perhaps I don't care!
It was worth every minute.
Hurry back, Sam and Lola!
We miss you already.
Sophia and I will be waiting for you!




Great pictures of great moments. I feel the love and joy of your family gathered with you. Awesome!
ReplyDelete--from proud auntie Lori
What a treasure trove of pictures!! Thanks for sharing them. Just love those precious kids and grandkids of yours!
ReplyDeleteWonderful! Being a gramma I totally get the sentiment of, "perhaps I am tired... perhaps I don't care!" It's just an abundance of blessing and I know you enjoy!
ReplyDeleteLooks like crazy fun!!....Aunt Sandra
ReplyDeleteOMG! You must have some of the cutest grand-kids on earth. Fun times!
ReplyDeleteAunt Manuela
what little munchkins! i LOVE the pirate and the cheetah...so sweet!
ReplyDeletelooks like you had fun with your three ADORABLE grandchildren!!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing....loved the pics. :)
Anneliese xoxox
Oh my word! Fantastic. I love the cousins hanging and playing! What a treasure for you to have had that time with them and for them to have it with each other (and for their mommies to treasure too). Now Sara, I thought Sophia was a gypsy! LOL....Thanks for posting the pictures!
ReplyDeleteNorma Z.
Looks great mom! I saved the pictures so now I have some on file too. You should send me more!
ReplyDeleteWe had a great time and look forward to the next trip.
Gina
What a wonderful time spent with your daughters and grandbabies! Your garden was filled with tiny fun creatures!
ReplyDelete