Thursday, September 9, 2010

Oh the Joy of Dreaming

It is 1:30 a.m. and I just woke from a dream. Even as I prepare to blog the dream has already begun to fade...
 Mom and I walked together on to a lovely back deck that was my own. Instead of a garden, there was the backside of a house. It belonged to my Aunt Jinny on Grove Ave. and much to our surprise, even though we lived in different cities all we had to do was open her patio sliding door and we could walk in to her house. She was waiting at the door with my friend from Vancouver, Shelly. You know how excited Mom and I can become and just when we thought the discovery was over we realized that, of course! Grama For's house was just across the street. That gave us THREE houses that were connected that could be used for our family get togethers! Why hadn't we thought of this sooner????
Ah, the joy of dreaming.
Uncle Jerry and Aunt Jinny in the early days...

2 comments:

  1. Cool dream mom...wising I could open my balcony door and step into your world today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dreams are so fun sometimes. I love the pic of gerald and ginny. I do miss her. love julie

    ReplyDelete