Ah! Tell me the weather doesn't affect a person's mood. Honestly, I've had it with the rain and wind storms. The wind has been so intense at times that I couldn't help but think it was prophetic = the wind of change. And actually, there is so much change in the air that this is why I even thought it.
Today marks week one of Bob's departure for Vietnam. All is well here on the home front (especially this afternoon in the balmy breezes). I've managed to amuse myself and be productive. One of the best things I did for myself in foresight was to sign up for a month at the local yoga studio. It gets me up and out of the house every morning for a 9:30 a.m. class and it becomes a nice social time as well. I'm home by 11:00 and ready to face the rest of the day. I don't even look like a drowned rat because it is not hot yoga. I'm really enjoying it.


It was nice having dinner with you the other night. The tacos were fabulously yummy. :) We'll have to do it again soon!
ReplyDeleteI like your pic, too!
Mara
That same 'wind of change' picked up my patio table umbrella and tossed it across the yard! Effectually managing to change the appearance of the table and the yard in one blow!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're enjoying your days my friend....photo is great!
The wind has been crazy out here as well! I miss you my friend! Did you get a haircut? Imagine all the fun we could be having with me on mat leave if I still lived out there? Altho, I'd have to go back to work come Sept in order to afford to still live out there! lol
ReplyDelete