Hello, I'm Grama Linda. Lola's grandmother.
Here I am finishing up her little quilt....
Voila! Here it is..
It is called a Stacked Coin Quilt.
Gina chose the style and I embellished it to be a vintage worn looking cozy comforter.
For the best picture of all visit Lola here
She's the reason for it all!
Throughout the projects you will find bits of Mommie Gina's old chenille bedspread. Just keepin' it sentimental!
I used a product called Fireside for the backing. The Woods children love cozy and the feel of this fabric is as cozy as it comes!
I call this second little throw "Lola on the Go!"
It's a rag quilt that can be thrown anywhere - on the floor, on the grass, on the deck, in the back of the wagon, in the bucket seat at the park - everywhere Lola takes it.
This little pillow sham was a fun project. I was able to try out my new crochet skills. I'm hooked on hooking!



totally awsome mom! can't wait for you to have a grandchild from me so i can have a quilt! Love the crochet!
ReplyDeleteWell done, Linda!
ReplyDeleteWow!! And you're new at hooking and quilting? I'm impressed! You've inspired me to learn crochet and to start embellishing my projects.
ReplyDeleteMom it is so amazing!! I want that pillow!! How cute is that...with the L and the crochet goodness! So very cute! I think it would look good on my bed too...lol :) I can't wait to finally learn how to crochet....and to quilt...and i need some chenille in my life..like now!
ReplyDeleteLove you!!
xox
Laura