You have to admit that your fake Snuggie was kind of a highlight in our Christmas celebration!
Are you tired of trying to stay warm with just a blanket?
Are you all bound up in the trappings of yards of knitted fabric?
Are your hands inaccessible when your family needs you?
Are you all bound up in the trappings of yards of knitted fabric?
Are your hands inaccessible when your family needs you?
Why be all tangled up like Sara when you can own your own Snuggie like Laura?
That's right!
You too can own a Snuggie.
See how warm she is and snuggly too!
You can snazz it up a bit with headbands.
Yes, Laura is even free to play house with Sophia. What an amazing mother.
Just imagine the housework she will be able to do on those cold Calgary days ahead.
Thanks to her friend Jeannie, Laura is a role model to all of us, a true fashion trendsetter, a warm and fuzzy friend.
Just watch for the Snuggie ad on your television and order now.
Laura, thanks for being a good sport and basically I think I've just set myself up to be blogged about in the future. Like my friend Cathie says, never mess with a blogger!!! All's fair in love and blogging....
P.S. I know what I want for Christmas next year!
Which brings me to say, that Laura hand made the gifts she gave me this year and I love them.
Thanks, honey!
Snug out!
Mom
...and to think we just turn up the heat and nmiss all that fun!
ReplyDeletehttp://livingproofministries.blogspot.com/2009/02/plea-for-community.html
ReplyDeleteUh-huh... check out the link! Maybe the company will send you a free early 2010 SNUGGIE just for the free advertising!
I cant believe you posted these!! Hahaha! That's Ok it's pretty funny. And oh how I love my knock off snuggie....im about to cozy up with it right now, don't be jealous!
ReplyDeleteAhhh Laura! It's all good sis! At least you have a snuggie to keep you warm...too freakin' funny
ReplyDeleteI loved this post! Too funny. Now I want a snuggie too.
ReplyDeleteMy Grant wanted a snuggie for Christmas, even asked Santa. So I too made a knock-off (his has monkeys) and he squealed/shrieked/almost cried when he opened it. Your photos and commentary are hilarious! --LORI
ReplyDelete