Greetings from Vancouver, B.C. Canada, home of the 2010 Winter Olympics.
We had a wonderful Christmas with the family in Alberta. I'll be sure to post pictures soon but since we all seem to be bloggers these days I will wait to see what photos are chosen from the picture pool on Sara and Laura's blogspots before I repeat them. They get first choice as there are many good ones.
As I was reading my journal from last New Year I found that I had written, "A healthier spine in 2009". I can say that I was diligent with that motto and stayed true to my yoga practice. It's been two years ago today that Bob and I switched over to hot yoga and we really appreciate the benefits in our lives.
Today I came up with a new mantra - "A yielded heart and a ready pen, that's the way to start 2010." Hidden within that are the secret messages of my own soul and I truly look forward to another interesting, challenging year. I know the Lord will equip me as I listen to Him and follow His lead.
I'm glad we are on this journey together and I thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you.
Blessings.

"A ready pen and a yielded heart"....I like that Linda!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to seeing your Christmas photos.
Hey Scribbles! I'm glad we are on this journey together too...
ReplyDeleteHi Cousin Linda, So much fun to read your blog and catch up with your beautilful family. The snuggie thing is hilarious. love Julie
ReplyDelete