Monday, November 9, 2009

Little Miss Woods

Little Sweet Love Lola is visiting Grama and Grampa's house

Gina brought baby to the coast to attend a wedding tomorrow night for her friend Jackie.
Big Brother Sam stayed home with Grampa Rodger and Grama Carol.
We miss you, Sam.

Lola is such a good baby. She travelled beautifully and is going with the flow.
Here are some long awaited pictures of 9 week old Lola.



Little Dolly


Chillin' in the Sunroom


Beautiful mama and baby


Grama Loves Lola


Kissy Feet

















Good morning, Grama Linda


Bath Time


Sweet dreams



2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos!!!

    I wish I was there to hold and kiss her up!!

    Sophia has the same bright pink sweater as Lola...good taste these girls have I'd say!

    She is so cute and Gina you look fabulous!!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lola is a beauty...as is her mommy!

    I'm glad you had an opportunity to give her loads of cuddles, Linda.

    ReplyDelete