Being the equal opportunity grandmother that I am, it is now Sam's turn to be in a blog movie. I never had a blonde daughter but now I have a charming blonde haired, blue eyed grandson. I actually got a sweet little phone message from him today saying hi to Grama Linda and Grampa Bob. Before he learned to talk, he would take the phone and nestle it between his shoulder and ear and walk around and jabber with me quite freely. Once he started talking, the phone seemed to lose its charm and when asked if he wanted to talk to Grama Linda he would say, "Uh, no thank you." At least he was polite about it. So now, I am getting little snippets of conversation when he is in the mood. I love that little man so much!!!! He is going to be an awesome big brother. He is very affectionate. Just ask Sophia.
Auntie Sara just spend the week working with Gina designing and creating the baby nursery and joint play room. I got the pictures today and I am so impressed. The end result was delightful to say the least. My grandchildren are stylin'. Remember the days of piling as many children as possible into a bedroom to sleep?

No comments:
Post a Comment