A little bit of this and that from the life of Linda P
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Little Lady P Jr.
Look who is visiting Grama and Grampa! Why it's little Miss Pearsonality and her Mommie Laura. Grampa Bob built a cubby hole with a step ladder into the ensuite just in time. I didn't realize how many teddy bears I have around the house until we started discovering them in each room. I found this vintage high chair today at the antique mall. Sophia spotted it immediately when she woke from her nap and played with teddy and bunny and fed them their lunch only after she put her bib on bunny. Bunny came from Chapters on Tuesday. I got to tell her that Bunny came from the store where mommie met daddy and they fell in love there. The girls are here for two weeks. Laura works from home so I get to be Sophia's playmate during work hours. I admit I had to interrupt Laura a time or two just because I couldn't stand how cute Sophia was. I'll settle down soon. It's a happy time here at CasaLinda Cottage.
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium? Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
ReplyDeleteHelp, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!