I just left the ambience of my candle lit living room to come into the office to say hello. It was a beautiful fall day and I decided to share the sunlight from my garden room with you all by taking a couple of photos this morning. For those of you who know my house, you can see that I've moved the dining room table to the garden room under the window. I figured with winter coming I will crave the light so I moved the table to the openness of the room. You can see that the gingham sofa is closer to the heater vent so it will be warmer and cozier but I can still enjoy the view from the front and back windows. You can also see the final vestiges of our flower garden through the window. Soon the leaves will fall, the flowers will fade and the cold will make a winter scene for our viewing enjoyment. We certainly did enjoy the summer but the season has changed to fall and on and on it goes.
We are preparing for our trip to Calgary on Sunday after church. I can hardly wait to see our family there and especially little Sophia Grace who will be one year old on Monday. Imagine that!
The rooms look great! Cant wait to see you on Sunday night!
ReplyDeletelooks cozy! I like what you've done!
ReplyDeleteo this makes me miss u and your home so much!
ReplyDelete