I am safe and sound in Guelph and enjoying the Wood's beautiful new home and neighborhood. The sun is shining, the leaves are turning and falling, the air is chill. We went for a walk to the neighborhood bakery and came home and enjoyed our Lavender Lemon Mint Tea and Bee Sting pasteries. Sam and I had a grande time writing in our journals this morning. He is very dexterous and patient. I brought him some watercolor paints that we will try next. He has his own craft table. He constantly inquires about Grampa Bob and will get to pick him up at the Toronto airport tomorrow afternoon. Daddy has to go flying for the next four days so we will miss Matt. I'm happy to be here. More later....
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Juicy Pens, Thirsty Papers and Sam 'n Gram
I am safe and sound in Guelph and enjoying the Wood's beautiful new home and neighborhood. The sun is shining, the leaves are turning and falling, the air is chill. We went for a walk to the neighborhood bakery and came home and enjoyed our Lavender Lemon Mint Tea and Bee Sting pasteries. Sam and I had a grande time writing in our journals this morning. He is very dexterous and patient. I brought him some watercolor paints that we will try next. He has his own craft table. He constantly inquires about Grampa Bob and will get to pick him up at the Toronto airport tomorrow afternoon. Daddy has to go flying for the next four days so we will miss Matt. I'm happy to be here. More later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Sista! I love this...knowing you're there with Sam and Gina and Bob's on his way. Keeps me in touch. I'm spending the weekend at Lesa's. Now you know where I will be too. Taking my bike to enjoy this warm fall weather. I'll check back with you soon. Love, the younger sista. (I'll stay anonymous!
ReplyDelete