Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Most Beautiful Flowers in the Garden










































Bob and I love to fill our home and lives with people. Always have. Always will.  Summer is here and the guests just keep arriving. We had our daughters Gina and Laura here for ten days with our grandchildren Sam and Sophia. I called it crazy fun and it filled my heart so full that I've been running on the experience for weeks now. When we can't have our own grandchildren nearby we borrow other people's kids and grandkids to fill the garden. Children are by far the most precious plants the Lord ever created and we love to see them darting in and out of the playhouse and flower garden. I thought you might enjoy seeing some of these tender shoots too. Some are still little ones and some have grown up right before our eyes in the twenty years that we've lived in Canada.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you for making a blog! Way to go! You have always been so hip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I would start at the beginning and work forward. I will go slowly.

    ReplyDelete