One afternoon I needed to just get away by myself so I started walking with no particular destination. As it turned out I came across a lovely yoga studio and they were about to begin a class. So I checked out what I was wearing and decided that my pants were baggy enough so I kicked off my shoes and shed my outer wear and joined the little group for a class. It was just what I needed.
Enjoy the pictures...
The Fisherman's Village was full of little shops and the military museum.
It's amazing how the palm trees almost look like they are cast in cement.
What proud trees they are as they stand alone and embrace the wind.
Punta Gorda is in a harbor on the Gulf of Mexico side of Florida.
You can see that the wind was strong that day.


Lovely pics! Thank you for sharing. It looks like you guys had a really nice trip.
ReplyDelete