Sara, does this remind you of a certain picture on Clover Street?
We were all ready for our play day in the park.
Sophia thought she was at least 12 years old this weekend. The youth group came over for a BBQ and she had a blast hanging out with the teens. She also had them wrapped around her little finger. It takes a village to spoil a child. This little girl is well loved. She saw all her peeps at church this morning. Funny, all the young girls are now sitting in the front row where I sit with Sophia. She's a chic magnet. She did fall asleep during her grampa's sermon though. I'm sure it wasn't because of the content!
It's been one heck of a busy time for us for the last 6 weeks. I told Bob we were at that proverbial light at the end of the tunnel, although the light only tends to expose all the more things to be done. The Pearsons have officially moved into the cottage but it's hard to find them in the midst of the boxes. Just a few more days and that too will be put behind them. I'm sure you will be seeing the finished pictures in just a few days. The place looks absolutely awesome.


No comments:
Post a Comment