The wysteria and the clematis are having fellowship right outside my window in their lovely lilac colors. They are surrounded by many shades of fresh spring green and the colors treat my eyes with the newness of life and soothe my soul. The birds are chirping and that annoying squirrel thinks she owns the joint but that's okay. She leaves me peanut shells to sweep on my porch and happily scampers here there and everywhere from fence to tree to gazebo roof and back down the posts to the playhouse. I'm sure Sophia will soon be giving her a run for her money!
Speaking of Sophia, the Pearsons will arrive here tomorrow evening! It is exactly three weeks since we started on the little cottage for them. It has filled our days and nights and we aren't quite finished yet. You know what that means, don't you? It means we have Chris and Laura to help us finish up with the painting and the laying of the carpet and the many details that are still to come. I'm sure the workers will need Grama Linda to watch over Sophia! Hey, someone has to do it.
I'll be posting pictures soon.

The beauty from your windows is lovely....I'm glad I get to enjoy it too! Oh My! It's Saturday....guess who's arriving tonight!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait! I feel your excitement. I look forward to seeing the finished product and am truly amazed all this was done in 3 wks time. Way to go Bobby.
ReplyDeleteAuntie Sandy