All is fair in baking and blogging.
Well, actually it wasn't a competition. Tamara and I just had a fun afternoon baking cookies together and we both knew we would blog about it. You can visit Tamara's blogspot at Mara's World to the right of this post and see how she handles the same subject!
We made comfort cookies for our husbands - chewy oatmeal raisin with walnuts and for a bonus we made Meredyth's snowball treats - which are the bomb, if I say so myself. Scrumptuous!
Are you kidding me? Did you think we made these too???
This is the reason I didn't take pictures of our cookies.
These little lovelies belong to Judy and her daughter Jennifer.
Some things are beyond me.
First of all, I would never even be able to make the cut out shortbreads, let alone decorate them!
My red chef's hat off to Judy for an excellent job. If there really was a bake off she would have won.

Here she is hamming it up with her doggy Tucker.
Carol, Linda, Carol, Judy, Diane, Karen
Susan is missing in the group photo...

Here's the Joy Club enjoying Judy's eggnog lattes.
Hey, it's a rough life.

And check this out...
Here I am with Diane and she's actually telling me that she's going to try Bikram's hot yoga with me.
That's a conversation worth recording!
And do you know what?
She did it!
Again, my red chef's hat off to Diane for a job well done.
She managed to stay in the room for the full 90 minutes.
She was rewarded by our teacher Barb singing opera to us.
And it just happened to be Diane's favorite childhood song that her
mother used to sing to her in French.
Is that a reward, or what??
I haven't mentioned that Diane had Bob and me as guests the other night
for a gourmet meal that you wouldn't believe. I might as well just give
her the red chef's hat. She's amazing!
Fun times and more keep coming.


You look so much like your mama in your red-hat picture!!
ReplyDeleteYour bake-off post made me smile! I even was able to enjoy some of the baking goodies!
ReplyDeleteugg
ReplyDeleteuggs
ugg boots shoes
ugg boots
ugg shoes
ugg boots on sale
uggs outlet
Classic Ugg Boots
ugg sandals
wholesale Ugg Boots
wholesale uggs
Fashion Ugg boots
cheap ugg shoes
Bailey Button UGG Boots
Ugg Bailey Button
Classic Cardy Ugg Boots
Ugg Classic Cardy
Classic Mini Ugg Boots
Mini Ugg Boots
Classic Short Ugg Boots
Ugg Classic Short
Classic Tall Ugg Boots
Ugg Classic Tall
Infant Erin Ugg Boots
Baby Ugg Boots
Nightfall Ugg Boots
Ugg Nightfall
Short Metallic Ugg Boots
Sundance II Ugg Boots
Sundance 2 Ugg Boots
Tall Metallic Ugg Boots
UGG Amelie Suede Sandals
Amelie Suede Sandals Ugg Boots
UGG Fluff Flip Flop
UGG Tasmina Braid Sandals
Tasmina Braid Sandals Ugg Boots
UGG Tasmina Sandals
Tasmina Sandals Ugg Boots
Ultra Short Ugg Boots
Ultra Tall Ugg Boots
Jerseys
Wholesale NBA Jerseys
Loved hanging out with you! Baking was fun, too...and so was the coffee! ;-)
ReplyDelete