Friday, November 6, 2009

My Little Florence Nightengale



A faithful, loving face.

After writing my blog 'Faces' yesterday my lovely friend Cathie sent me this picture of her face in keeping with my post's theme. Yes, I had a quickening when I saw her. It was very good. But BELIEVE ME, was I ever glad to see this face in PERSON later on in the middle of the night. Who knew she would fulfill my very words of being a presence when a body is needed? Thank you soooooo much, Cathie for your loving care. I needed a little medical attention and since Bob is out of town, I am home alone. She was there through sheets of rain and early morning commuter traffic to see me through. I am fine, so I'll spare you the details. There's a saying, "Save the Drama for your Mama" and since I'm the mama with the drama, I'll just keep it that way.
All is well.



1 comment:

  1. I love that line..."save the drama for your mama; and you're the mama with the drama"

    made me chuckle...

    Hope you're up and well

    ReplyDelete