Monday, September 28, 2009

Yoga days are here again...

http://bikramyogaguelph.com/

Check out this yoga studio!!!

Not only was I stunned that they had a Bikrams Yoga Studio in Guelph, I have never seen such a nice studio in all my work out days. This is like a spa. You can see the cool pictures on the website. I am so pleased that I can practice my yoga while visiting my family here. It is the secret to my staying healthy and lively and I need all the energy I can get. Always do. It is very close to Gina's house and they had a 10 days for $10 special for first timers. I was just thrilled today that when Sam went to pre-school, Grama went to exercise. It worked out perfectly. The owner is an architect and did all the work himself. He's been teaching yoga for a very long time. I really enjoyed myself...

I am having a really great time with Matt and Gina and Sam and Lola. Sam and I had a playdate in the park yesterday and I piggy backed him all the way home. It must have been 100 years since I've done something like that. I have a really cool grandson who is lots of fun to play with. Lola is yummy beyond words. Gina is doing really well in her healing process and she and Matt are fabulous parents. It's a joy to watch them. We ventured out to the mall today. Lola was an angel. Sam was good too so we had a hot chocolate for our treat for being good.

It's the end of another busy day and I look forward to another one tomorrow.

Happy Birthday to my dear husband today!!!!!! I love you and miss you. Safe travels....and have lots of fun with the California family.
Linda

4 comments:

  1. And Happy Birthday to my dear Sister TODAY! Loves! Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh, birthday girl! Is Sam making you a birthday cake? I just got a message from your hubby! Hope to see him later. Love you. Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now my yoga class was somewhat different. the carpet smelled like stinky feet and the decor was a back spin the the ugly part of the 60's.

    The instructor was good and followed the company protocol. I had a good work out but needed a shower for sure. I still have that smell in my nostrils four hours after the class.

    Your stinky husband

    ReplyDelete