Saturday, June 6, 2009

We're Off To See The Grandkids


We have had the most amazing summer weather for the past week and it looks like it will continue on into next week! Today was cool and overcast though after having a such a hot spell.  And now we are heading for the Rocky Mountains to stay at Dave and Sara's and I'm realizing that my short pants might need to stay home. But I am packing my hiking shoes and can hardly wait to have this special time with the girls and their families. You can guess what my posts will be for the next little while! Lots of the grandchildren. This week turned into a jackpot of scores from the antique shops and some hand me down furniture pieces from friends. Soon I will post pictures of some of the changes we have done to the home. Decorating is definitely one of my favorite things to do! They say it's never too late to play house. Just look at the beautiful pillows Judy M made for us from fabric she bought in Honolulu. I'll be back in a week. Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you with your grandchildren Linda! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. garden looks like such a haven of peace!

    ReplyDelete