Okay, this is too good not to share with my friends. Diane made Italian Donuts for us on Wednesday. We had such a special time in her home. It was a drizzly, rainy day but it was perfect to be indoors. There was a crackling fire in the fireplace which allowed us to have the the garden doors open. You can see that Judy and I kicked up our feet and laid back as we read our chapter in our summer book called Resting Place. Life doesn't get much better than this!
Later that evening Judy, Bob and I went to our Digital Camera class. We learned good things and one of them was how to clear out your camera and format it to a fresh start. Unfortunately, by doing so I lost some of the best pictures of the day at Diane's. Oh, well. The video says it all anyway...

YUM those look so good!! It looks like a lot of fun over there with your joy club.
ReplyDeleteAlso that is the hugest rolling pin I have ever seen!
I've watched the Italian cooking show Diane got the recipe from... Giada DeLarentus (Giada at Home)...I love her show...and those donuts look as good as she made them! Nice work ladies...PS love the kitchen...
ReplyDelete