Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mama Bird


My aRt class ends next Wednesday. It's been very challenging for me but I'm really glad that I ventured out to try something new. After working on a computer project yesterday afternoon, I took my blurry eyes to class. The teacher brought in her live bird and we had the challenge of sketching it as it moved from branch to branch. We ended with a photo of our choice so I chose this mama bird and babies in their nest. The teacher commended me because she knew why I had taken the class in the first place and felt like I was having a good time by the end of the evening and had accomplished my goal of enjoying myself in this new arena. It has certainly opened my perception of the world around me and an appreciation of those who do any form of art. 

1 comment:

  1. that's a really great drawing Linda! I'm so happy you went forth and took this class!!! :-) Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete