I am happy to report that the 'Have Journal Will Travel' project has been completed. I was inspired by a rendition of this in a lovely book that I own. My friend Catherine came over one afternoon for this simple project and we began to design our kits. Little did I know that it would take me so many hours to complete. It was a work in progress and I absolutely enjoyed the time I spent making this portable artist kit. I look forward to using it for many years to come. I've presented the pictures in such a way that I hope you can see the order in which it unfolds. I would like to point out a special cross stitched book mark that my sister Melanie made me years ago. It found its way into my bag and it means a lot to me. I have found these wonderful colored pencils that become watercolor paints when touched with water. The bag will carry magazine sized books and journals so I can pack whatever I am 'into' at the time. It will serve the many purposes that I have in my heart for it.
Looks great mom!! You have such talent!
ReplyDelete