Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bruno, Samuel, Big Books and Bunny




Today is my last day here in SamLand. We dressed Bruno in Samès clothes and read some stories together. I recently read The Boy in the Striped Pajamas and the little characters were named Bruno and Schmuel so I thought it was an appropriate name for the big teddy I brought. Sam loves diggers and airplanes and airports and loves to look at his big Things That Move book. He will have yet another opportunity to go to the airport when they drive me this afternoon. I think Ièm leaving just in time as there was a dusting of snow this morning!


Sam seems to have changed the keyboard on the computer to a more French version, hence all my fancy words above. Ièm signing out... After all the fuss of wanting to be called Nonnie the girls are getting a kick out of the fact that Sam just calls me Linda.

No comments:

Post a Comment