Hi everyone. I have to share the fun that I had with my beautiful great nieces, Hannah Bethany and Rachel Abigail, often called Abi. They came up by train from California with their Grama Sandy and Mom Marci. By the time I picked them up at 1:00 at the station and drove them home it was almost 3:00 a.m. before we got to bed that first night. We had to drink tea with Uncle Bob and scout out the house and playhouse first. Rachel wanted to know where her suite was. She promises me that I called it that but Grama Sandy thinks she learned that word by watching HGTV that is filmed in Canada!
So when we awoke the next morning I had to start prepping them for a special party we were invited to later that week for a beautiful 90 year old Noni. We got out my scarves and earrings and bangles and cranked up the Bollywood music and the girls and I went wild in my bedroom learning the new dance moves. The next day I took them to Little India to purchase them their own costumes and bangles. You can imagine that they were a big hit at the party on Friday night. They were so darling and very charming. I'll post pictures of us big girls next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment